Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Mookster

This little independent girlie is so much fun (at least that's what I keep telling myself).

On Sunday she wanted to put bows in her hair herself.
Not just one bow, but several on a head band.
Every morning it is a fight to get her dressed.  She always wants to dress herself and she really doesn't care if it matches or what the weather is!  On Sundays I really put my foot down and demand she wear tights and Sunday shoes, but to keep her happy I let her make the choice of what to wear in her hair.
So, this week she got to choose the hair bows and it made her very happy. She loved it!

Just so you know, she has a closet full of clothes, shelves full of shoes, and plenty of winter coats and sweaters. But, more often than not I let her make her own choices and often she looks like a street urchin. 

Hair bows are the least of my worries!

Oh well, at least she is happy! 

No comments: