Thursday, November 1, 2012

Very Fashionable!

I give up.  I try to help Maura get dressed and she won't have it!  I suggest what she should wear and she always chooses the exact opposite.  So, I give up.  I've decided that I should just be grateful that she gets herself dressed and hope people understand that she is not homeless, and she does own more than one pair of shoes.

So, instead of saying anything, I'm just going to document them.  Someday she will look back on these and laugh!! OR maybe someday she will be a world famous designer and remember this as her first exploration into clothing design...

This is the outfit of the day...actually it's quite nice.


This was yesterday.  Note the tied sweater, and the belt for a head band.


I'm sure there will be many more outfits to come!
Look out Vera Wang!

No comments: