Thursday, March 22, 2012


I haven't blogged nearly enough lately...
No excuse, just lazy I guess.
 The Mookster has been in rare form.  She's a little terror, and a sweet sweet girl when she wants to be.

She LOVES school.  She has such a terrific teacher and always brings home such fun crafts!

 Then, of course, we must take pictures of them.




Many, many pictures...
 

 
 Once we get started with pictures, it's hard to get her to stop!
 

One interesting item about Maura (okay, there is more than one, but I'll just tell you one for now.) is that she uses both of her hands almost equally.  If it is more convenient to use her left hand she will, if she can reach better with her right hand she will use that one.  I noticed it one day while we were in church that she would switch back and forth using both hands depending on where she wanted to color.  I wonder if it's just a phase or if she will continue to use both hands...

No comments: