Friday, March 9, 2012

It happened!!
  I left the house without being fully dressed.  I'm MORTIFIED!!

I didn't realize this until I was almost to my appointment.  Too late to turn around, too late to go back. 
I'll just have to suffer through. 

The stares are going to be horrible, people are going to wonder. I'm completely embarrassed.
How could I have done this?? 

It's like the time I was teaching High School and forgot to put on make-up one morning.  Luckily I only lived 1/2 mile from school so I ran home and remedied the situation.
No one knew any different.

How am I going to function? How am I going to do my job only half dressed? Seriously?? Could I borrow something from someone at work?  No, I don't think anyone has extra.  Could I stop off and buy something?  Nope, no stores will have what I need.

Today people will notice. I'll be a laughing stock.  I'll never be able to live this one down. 

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER
LEAVE MY PHONE AT HOME!!!

No comments: