Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Have I mentioned my dad lives in Wyoming? At the base of the Tetons? 10 miles from Yellowstone?  Yeah, that's where he lives, it's a hard life (HUGE eye roll).   Today he's COMPLAINING about having to chase elk out of his front yard.  Um, yeah, really feel for you.  Hard life you've got there...

One of these things is not like the other...


I find it ironic that he spent most of his career hiking through the mountains trying to FIND the elk...now he worries about shooing them out of his field.

Really, I am so happy for him.  He lives in such a great place and he loves it and it's the perfect thing for him to be doing. I especially love that we can go visit him any time and see those pesky elk and stare at those beautiful mountains and enjoy such a wonderful place!

No comments: