Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mookster's musings....


The Mookster was under the weather yesterday and as we were snuggling and watching a movie (I LOVE doing that...) she looked up at me and asked; "Mom, where is my uvula?".  I laughed and said, "It's in your mouth, you know, that thing that hangs down in the back.".  "Oh!", was her reply, "Does it wiggle when I shake my head?".  She then opened her mouth, shook her head, and had me look to see if it moved.  "Nope", I said.  "What about yours?", she asked.  So I opened my mouth so she could see my uvula and shook my head.  "Nope, not yours either." she answered, and then went back to watching the movie.

Love those little times with The Mookster!

I think she got the word from the CD we have called "Snacktime" by the Barenaked Ladies.  I also think they talk about the uvula on the movie "Monster House", just in case you were wondering where she got that word...


Dallin's thoughts...


A couple days ago out of the blue (I love it when my kids spout random things) Dallin says, "Mom, I think my nose is double jointed!"  He then proceeds to show me that he can move his nose so it bends a little in the middle.  He was pretty excited about being able to do that.

What a talented kid!  It's his superpower!

No comments: