Sunday, April 15, 2012

Went to Katie's baby shower yesterday!  In about 4 weeks she's going to be a mother to...

a boy! 
Hard to believe my little sister is having her second baby!

 The first one is awful cute!
 It was fun to sit and chat with Katie's friends and neighbors.  We had some good treats, played fun games, and teased Katie a lot!
I love that I live close (well, closer than the others) to this sister!  She's such a great mother and friend!

She and Kevin haven't decided on a name yet, but they like boy names that start with "D"...So I did some searching and this is what I came up with:

Dalton
Damen
Damien
Daniel (Dan, Danny)
Darcy
Declan (love this one)
Demetrius (Cool!)
Denley
Derrick
Devdan
Dimitri (I dated a Dimitri in college, so I'm partial to this one...)
Dirk
Drew
Drake
Duncan
Dustin

I'm sure they are just hanging on the I names I like (Huge eye-roll)!
Can't wait to meet what's-his-name!

No comments: